Win a holiday in the Cotswolds for 4 people worth £1200!
Click here to enter https://www.facebook.com/ourlanduk/app_190322544333196
Winners prize includes;
- One weeks accommodation, 4 people at Westley Farm.
- Tailored walk led by landscape archaelogist.
- Ordnance survey personalised custom made map.
- £99 voucher for rural skills course.
- Free entry to Painswick Rococo 18th Century gardens
- Free entry to Gloucestershire Wildlife Trusts event
- Copy of Nature Tales book; foreword by Sir David Attenborough
Runner’s up prizes;
- 2×3 month subscription to Ordnance Survey Getamap
- 7×1 month subscription to Ordnance Survey Getamap.
Our Land, is a major initiative to reconnect people with their local protected landscapes and boost domestic tourism. The project is backed by almost £1m of funding through the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE).
The Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a key member of this South East England tourism project.
The initiative aims to expand the rural economy of each of the nine protected landscapes in the South East and encourage people to come and enjoy the countryside.