Based in the Surrey Hills, Hill House Farm is a family run farm dedicated to connecting people to the countryside, whether that be through great food or outstanding rural experiences.
“My Surrey Hills” film by Trade Mark Surrey Hills Member Markus Dell
Our ‘farm to fork’ pork, lamb and beef is home reared on our 17 hectare farm near Dorking, Surrey. We pride ourselves on creating high quality products from our free range pigs and native grass-fed Sheep and Cows with great provenance and low food miles.
All our award-wining products are made in our onsite food production unit and are sold locally within a 30 mile radius, including Kingfisher Farm Shop in Abinger Hammer and The Food Float in Dorking High Street on Fridays and Saturdays.
We also sell whole, half and quarter pigs butchered, packed and delivered direct to your home, as long as it’s within Mole Valley, Reigate and the surrounding areas. Plus we can supply packs of our sausages, bacon, sausages, gammon, ham and much more, with free delivery for orders over £50 within the catchment area mentioned above.
To order please just give us a call on 01306 264000 or drop us an email. And if you’ve a special occasion in mind, we’re more than happy to talk through ideas and quotes with you.
We always listen to our customers and our butchers and this year we have introduced two new meat boxes to our collection.
Inspired by Bruce, who works with us in the butchery and food unit, we are excited to present our new Mixed Grill. With a wide selection of items, this could be the perfect sharing platter for 4 to 6 guests or ideal as a BBQ box to keep in the freezer for any unexpected guests.
We’ve paired the box with Stoke’s Chipotle Ketchup, a slighted smoky spicy ketchup that’s the perfect taste to accompany outstanding grilled meats in the summer sunshine.
Each box contains:
- 2 of our 200g sirloin steaks – a classic, great to grill for a special occasion or a decadent mid-week dinner, serve old school with grilled tomato, peas, chips and a grilled mushroom!
- 1 of our giant Cowboy Steaks – This is a super duper chunky rib eye steak with the bone on, this is perfect to cook up, slice up and share!
- 1 of our 1000g Rump Steaks – This big Daddy of a steak is perfect for a quick grill slice and share, or as they say in South Africa get it on the Braai.
- 2 of our Sandwich Steaks – These literally take a minute to cook, they are perfect in a Chalk Hills Ciabatta roll with some green leaves and garlic mayo – it’s one of our favourite weekend lunches!
- All the steaks are delivered fresh so you can eat some straight away and save some for another day in the freezer!
- By buying a bundled steak box you’ll save almost £40 off our usual recommended retail prices if you had chosen to buy all the items separately.