Wednesday, 10 June, 2020
4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
How to help your business recover after the Corona Virus Pandemic.
Interactive run by Director of the HR Dept, Martine Robins FCIPD
Martine will offer timely and invaluable advice on
- updates on Corona virus job retention scheme and the anticipated way forward
- how to recruitment during this time of uncertainty
- tips for stabilising cashflow
- using this time to increase business training, communication,
- strategies to ensure mental well-being,
- rethinking how you employ people,
- how to mange redundancies
The HR Dept work with businesses to ensure that they have access to expert HR advice when they need it that is tailored to their business while keeping them compliant.
They act as a trusted advisor to enable your business not only to recover from theses challenging times situations but to support your business growth too.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please note: Fields marked with a * are mandatory.