Monday, 11 May, 2020
4:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Following on from his excellent speech at the Sustainable business showcase, we are delighted that Professor Xavier Font has agreed to run a 40 min webinar on
- how you can better market and communicate what makes you different
- how it makes your customer’s experience more complete
- realistic ideas you can adapt to your customers’ need
- How to reassure them you are the right company for their needs
- How to gain competitive advantage from sustainable tourism
All without idealism, jargon and save the planet messages.
FACILITATOR: Dr Xavier Font is a professor of sustainability marketing at the University of Surrey. He specialises in helping small firms to gain a competitive advantage from using sustainable tourism as a tool for product development, marketing and communications. Xavier has run this course in the UK and overseas over 130 times for 2,500, accommodation and activity suppliers, tour operators, national parks and government agencies.
Join this webinar via Zoom to find out more- we will send out the link when you book.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please note: Fields marked with a * are mandatory.