Wednesday, 15 April, 2020
12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
Now is an amazing time to start or ramp up your Facebook (and Instagram) Marketing. Many companies have reduced or stopped advertising and so advertising is actually cheaper per click now than a month ago.
- Facebook marketers are seeing falling costs across many sectors especially for e-commerce and lead generation clients.
- More people are spending more time on the platform. Facebook usage has increased by 37% and the time spent across all Facebook apps since the crisis has grown 70%.
- As costs fall, there is a huge opportunity for challenger brands to capture market share.
Paula Gilbert from Garden Shed Marketing has kindly agreed to ruin a webinar which will include:-
· Short interactive exercise – looking at examples of great ads from small businesses for inspiration
· How Facebook Ads work – what the pixel is and why it’s important.
· How different ‘events’ are trackable, and what this means for creating target audiences.
· How to design your ad creative and choice of format. Takeaway PDF with breakdown of ad formats and what they’re good for.
· Short practical exercise – how to map out your customers and answer their pain points
· How to design copy for ads that convert. What adsent is and why it’s important.
· Fun exercise to round the workshop off – true or false?
The webinar will be run on Zoom – we will send out the link when you book.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please note: Fields marked with a * are mandatory.