Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in being an Exhibitor at the 2021 Surrey Hills Wood Fair.
Exhibitors at the Surrey Hills Wood Fair are required to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Complete and submit the Exhibitors Application Form and a copy of your insurance certificate.
3. Complete the Risk Assessment Form once initial application is accepted.
- Public Liability Insurance: all exhibitors are required to have Public Liability Insurance (minimum of £2,000,000). Please ensure that you have included your policy provider and policy number in the relevant section of the online Exhibitor Application Form and sent us a copy of your Insurance Certificate.
- Waste Management: waste disposal facilities are provided on site for visitors only. We require the full co-operation of all exhibitors to assist us in keeping the show site clean. We also urge all exhibitors to encourage the minimisation of waste. All waste must be taken home at the end of the event and pitches left as found.
- Marquees and gazebos: Stall holders must operate within the pitch size purchased and bring their own marquee or gazebo, tables and chairs. Marquees or gazebos must be strong enough to withstand all weathers and must be securely fixed and weighted down at the front and back to ensure safety on site.
- Risk Assessment: all exhibitors and trade stands must submit the online Risk Assessment Form, once their application has been approved. The Risk Assessment form can be found here.
- Payment: exhibitors are required to make their payment within 2 weeks of their application being accepted and no later than 27th August 2021 to secure the pitch. Payments can be made by cheque, over the phone or online by BACS and details will be sent to you on acceptance of your application to exhibit.
- Cancellations by exhibitors: Cancellations 28 days or more before the event are fully refundable. Cancellations between 14 days and 28 days prior to the event, 50% of the pitch fee will be refundable. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event will not be refundable.
- Set Up & Take Down Times: the site will be open to stall holders to set up on Friday 10th September 2021, from 2pm – 6pm. We require all stall holders to have their stands in place by 9am on Saturday 13th September 2021. Anyone arriving late will not be admitted and will lose their fee. Please stay in contact with us in the case of any emergency.
- Exhibitors’ Vehicles: Exhibitor Vehicles are allowed on site for set up. If you need your vehicle to be next to your stand over the weekend they need to be on site by 8am on Saturday and can not leave until 5.30 on Sunday. Exhibitors’ vehicles should not be moving on the show site between 9am – 5pm on the days of the show:
- Electricity: This will only be provided for caterers – please confirm on the form if required. If you a non catering stand and require electricity please bring your own generator
- Water: Water will be available from a set point on the showground field. It will be the exhibitors responsibility to collect water for their stall.
Changes to the Surrey Hills Wood Fair
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of The Surrey Hills Wood Fair or the advertised attractions. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of The Surrey Hills Wood Fair, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event of your choice (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of The Surrey Hills Wood Fair) or the opportunity to attend The Surrey Hills Wood Fair as varied.
We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate The Surrey Hills Wood Fair as a result of an event outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness).