Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in being an Exhibitor at this year’s Surrey Hills Wood Fair.
Exhibitors at the Surrey Hills Wood Fair are required to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Complete and submit the Exhibitors Application Form and a copy of your insurance certificate.
3. Complete the Risk Assessment Form once initial application is accepted.
- Public Liability Insurance: all exhibitors are required to have Public Liability Insurance (minimum of £2,000,000). Please ensure that you have included your policy provider and policy number in the relevant section of the online Exhibitor Application Form and sent us a copy of your Insurance Certificate.
- Waste Management: waste disposal facilities are provided on site for visitors only. We require the full co-operation of all exhibitors to assist us in keeping the show site clean. We also urge all exhibitors to encourage the minimisation of waste. All waste must be taken home at the end of the event and pitches left as found.
- Marquees: Stall holders must operate within the pitch size purchased and bring their own marquee, tables and chairs. Marquees must be strong enough to withstand all weathers and must be securely fixed at the front and back to ensure safety on site.
- Risk Assessment: all exhibitors and trade stands must submit the online Risk Assessment Form, once their application has been approved. The Risk Assessment form can be found here.
- Payment: exhibitors are required to make their payment within 2 weeks of their application being accepted and no later than 27th September 2019 to secure the pitch. Payments can be made by cheque, over the phone or online by BACS and details will be sent to you on acceptance of your application to exhibit.
- Cancellation: Cancellations 28 days or more before the event are fully refundable. Cancellations between 14 days and 28 days prior to the event, 50% of the pitch fee will be refundable. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event will not be refundable.
- Set Up & Take Down Times: the site will be open to stall holders to set up on Friday 4th October 2019, from 2pm- 6pm. We require all stall holders to have their stands in place by 9am on Saturday 5th October 2019. Anyone arriving late will not be admitted and will lose their fee. Please stay in contact with us in the case of any emergency.
- Exhibitors’ Vehicles: exhibitors’ vehicles should not be moving on the show site between 9am – 5pm on the days of the show: Saturday 5th October and Sunday 6th October 2019.