Exhibitor Application Form 2020
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Surrey Hills Wood Fair 2020, a celebration of Surrey Hills, woodland management, woodland skills, crafts and local produce.
Exhibitors are a key part of the event and we would like to thank all exhibitors who have helped to make the Surrey Hills Wood Fair such a success over the last 10 years.
Applications will be assessed as to their suitability to maintain the on-going appeal and integrity of the Wood Fair and to ensure a diverse range and appeal of stalls.
Exhibition places will be assessed according to the following criteria:-
- Members of Surrey Hills Enterprises
- Exhibitors who are from the Surrey Hills, Surrey and surrounding areas.
- Exhibitors who offer hands-on activities or demonstrations as part of the stall offer
- Exhibitors demonstrating a clear connection to wood based products and activities
- Retail exhibitors who offer NON plastic products
- Due to the location, it is beneficial for exhibitors to be able to take mobile card payments
Please read the exhibitor Terms and Conditions and the Exhibitor Rates and then complete and submit your application form and forward a copy of your insurance certificate. Once your initial application is approved you will need to complete the Risk Assessment Form and submit a copy to us.
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact Wendy Varcoe, Executive Director on 01483 661150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be assessed by the Surrey Hills Wood Fair team and are subject to approval. Exhibitors will notified the outcome of their application within 10 days of receipt.
CATERING AND BEVERAGE OUTLETS, FOR CONSUMPTION ON SITE:
Priority will be given to the food type and to Members of Surrey Hills Enterprises and those caterers who are from Surrey and who source local products.
If you are a caterer or beverage outlet and are interested in attending the Surrey Hills Wood Fair please contact Wendy Varcoe on email@example.com to register your interest and discuss your stall, prior to making an application.