The Trade Mark provides members with a recognised visible endorsement of local provenance and accreditation and is a mark of quality.
It is a clear demonstration of support for the local area and communicates social responsibility
By being part of the Surrey Hills Marketing platform, members have a wider connection to other businesses and entrepreneurs in Surrey.
Surrey Hills Marketing platform
Being part of the Surrey Hills raises Member profiles and increases connections across Surrey and the surrounding areas to potential customers, supporters and other companies and organisations
- Website – A dedicated section on the Surrey Hills website to showcase Members and their products and services
- E-newsletters – Monthly E- newsletters to the wider public and monthly Member to Member e-newsletters
- Magazines and publications – Profiled within Surrey Hills editorials, press releases and opportunities for discounted advertising
- Events – Opportunity to profile products and services at Surrey Hills events and activities
- Social Media platforms – Targeted social media
Training & support:
- Coaching and mentoring support from business leaders
- Members’ workshops, business development seminars, networking events and inspirational talks from entrepreneurs
Connections – Connections to other businesses, corporates and key organisations across Surrey
Respected – Being part of a qualitative, respected group of businesses who are responsibly contributing to the Surrey Hills and its community
Synergies – Synergies with similar businesses, sharing experiences, opportunities and costs
Endorsement – VIP and leading company endorsement
- Providing information and workshops on funding for business development
- Shared marketing platforms saving costs
The Annual Prestige Award
Exemplary members will be awarded the Gold or Silver Trade Mark at an annual ceremony.