Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in being an Exhibitor at this year’s Surrey Hills Artisan Festival.
Exhibitors at the Surrey Hills Artisan Festival are required to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Complete and submit the Exhibitors Application Form and a copy of your insurance certificate.
3. Complete the Risk Assessment Form once initial application is accepted.
EXHIBITOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Public Liability Insurance: all exhibitors are required to have Public Liability Insurance (minimum of £2,000,000).
- Risk Assessment: all exhibitors must submit a Risk Assessment Form, once their application has been approved.
- Gazebos: If you wish to bring your own Gazebo, they must be strong enough to withstand all weathers and be securely fixed at the front and back to ensure safety on site.
- Payment: exhibitors are required to make their payment to Surrey Hills Enterprises within 2 weeks of their application being accepted and no later than 1st May 2021 to secure the pitch. Payments can be made by cheque or online by BACS and details will be sent to you on acceptance of your application to exhibit.
- Cancellation: Cancellations 28 days or more before the event are fully refundable. Cancellations between 14 days and 28 days prior to the event, 50% of the pitch fee will be refundable. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event will not be refundable.
- Set Up & Take Down Times: Stall holders can set up from 2pm to 6pm on Friday 14th May or from 6am on the day of exhibiting. Due to other events at Denbies all cars to be parked off the showground, between 8am and 5pm each day
- Plastic Free: The event is a single use plastic free event – please let us know if this will be a problem
- Waste Management: All waste to be taken home at the end of the event and pitches left as found.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of The Surrey Hills Artisan Festival or the advertised attractions. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of The Surrey Hills Wood Fair, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event of your choice (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of The Surrey Hills Artisan Festival) or the opportunity to attend The Surrey Hills Artisan Festival as varied
We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate The Surrey Hills Artisan Festival as a result of an event outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness).