Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Thank you for your interest in having a stall at the Surrey Hills Artisan Markets.
Stall Holders at the Surrey Hills Artisan markets are required to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Complete and submit the Stall Holders Application Form and a copy of your insurance certificate.
3. Complete the Risk Assessment Form once the initial application is accepted.
STALL HOLDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Public Liability Insurance: all stall holders are required to have Public Liability Insurance (minimum of £2,000,000).
2. Risk Assessment: all stall holders must submit a Risk Assessment Form, once their application has been approved.
3. Gazebos: Stall holders must operate within their pitch size and ensure access to and from the Gazebo is clear with no trip hazards. Gazebos must be strong enough to withstand all weathers and be securely fixed at the front and back to ensure safety on site.
4. Tables & Chairs – please bring your own tables and Chairs
5. Set Up & Take Down Times: Stall holders can set up from 7am on the day of the market. All stalls will need to be in place by 9.30am and cars parked between 9.30am and 4pm each day. Please stay in contact with us in the case of any emergency.
6. Plastic Free: The event is a single use plastic free event – please let us know if this will be a problem
7. Waste Management: All waste to be taken home at the end of the event and pitches left as found.
8. Car Parking : stall holders will be responsible for parking their vehicles in near-by public carparks. At Denbies the Car park is free. Stall holders will be able to park close to their stall to unload and will then be required to repark in the public car park.
9. Payment: Stall holders are required to make their payment within 2 weeks of their application being accepted and no later than 2 weeks prior to the Market to secure the pitch. Payments can be made by cheque or online by BACS and details will be sent to you on acceptance of your application to exhibit.
10. Cancellation: Cancellations 28 days or more before the event are fully refundable. Cancellations between 14 days and 28 days prior to the event, 50% of the pitch fee will be refundable. Cancellation less than 14 days prior to the event will not be refundable.
11. COVID safe precautions – update from September 28th 2020
- You must have hand sanitizer available on your stand at all times
- Please inform to the organizers of the names and contact details of all stall participants
- You will need to visibly display the Track and trace QR code on your stall. Click here to apply for a QR code
- Please provide a notice to ask customers NOT to handle products while browsing
- Please encourage customers to maintain a 2 m distance while queueing or browsing
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the Surrey Hills Market. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of the Surrey Hills Market, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event of your choice (up to the value of sums paid by you) or the opportunity to attend a future Surrey Hills Market.
We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the Surrey Hills Market as a result of an event outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness).