- Support Local Enterprises
- Develop a Thriving Rural Economy
- Promote Sustainable Tourism
- Increase Environmental Sustainability
- Motivate the community to “Buy Local”
- Highlight the special nature of the people and landscape of the Surrey Hills
As a Community Interest Company, funds generated from its work goes back to support the work of enhancing Surrey Hills, its landscape and local communities.
Who are we?
We are a Community Interest Company in partnership with the Surrey Hills AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
- Supporting and developing the rural economy and local business
- Promoting, protecting and enhancing the Surrey Hills AONB
- Investing generated funds into the local community
- Awarding the Trade Mark Surrey Hills
- Established in 2012
What do we do?
We inspire – The local community to purchase local products and to support local services
We create – A platform for recognising and building the reputation for quality in the Surrey Hills
We motivate – Local businesses by offering a membership programme with marketing support
We deliver – Environmental and educational projects aiming to build awareness and conserve and enhance the Surrey Hills
The Trade Mark Surrey Hills
The Award promotes the best of what Surrey has to offer and celebrates those businesses of high quality that reflect and support the distinct and special nature of the Surrey Hills.
Members can apply for the Trade Mark which can then be proudly displayed on marketing materials, websites, products, in shops etc.
How are we funded?
- Leading businesses who invest in our growth and development as Corporate Partners and Sponsors
- Grant funding
- Surrey Hills Enterprises Membership Programme
- Events hosted by Surrey Hills Enterprises
Our Corporate Partners
Our very grateful thanks to our Corporate Partners for their support and collaboration.