TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADMITTANCE
1. All visitor tickets are non-refundable.
2. Surrey Hills Enterprises and its officers reserve the right to refuse admittance.
3. Demonstrators and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated and persons following this line of behaviour will be removed from the event without any refund. The Wood Fair is a family day out.
4. Visitors must take responsibility for their own health and safety. The woodland and fields are undulating and there are marquees with guy ropes – it is incumbent on the visitor to be aware of this when visiting the Wood Fair and walking around and to take responsibility for their passage around the event.
5. Visitors should keep a safe distance from the horse and wagon, which requires a large turning area.
6. Visitors should keep a safe distance away from animals at all times, unless invited to come nearer and should also avoid walking immediately behind livestock and horses (when applicable).
7. If visitors come into contact with livestock or livestock penning or handle livestock, it is important and good practice, they thoroughly wash their hands before handling or consuming food. This is especially important for young children, pregnant mothers, the elderly and any visitors with health problems.
8. There are cold hand wash stations in the public lavatories.
9. The wood fair surface is grass which is generally well drained and suitable footwear is recommended, especially if the weather is inclement.
10. Children must be supervised at all times by those adults with whom they are attending the event.
11. There is one licensed bar within the showground. Only those aged 18 years old and over may purchase alcohol on the showground. It is not permissible for those over 18 years old to purchase drinks for minors.
12. Neither Surrey Hills Enterprises nor any of its Directors, officers or servants will be responsible for anything that may happen to visitors, their servants or any other person, or their respective property or animals, or to any exhibit at the show, and it shall be considered a condition of entry that each exhibitor/visitor shall hold Surrey Hills Enterprises blameless and that he shall be considered to indemnify the society against any legal proceedings, claims or demands in respect thereof.
13. Surrey Hills Enterprises welcomes dogs to the show, but all dogs should be kept under strict control on the show ground.
14. Surrey Hills Enterprises provides a provisional program, however it should be noted that timings can be varied if necessary. Show guides are on sale at the main entrance to the showground.
15. Children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
16. No glass is allowed to be brought onto the show site by members of the public. No sharp objects or missiles may be brought into the event by members of the public.
Thank you for reading the Terms & Conditions of Admittance. We look forward to welcoming you to Surrey Hills Wood Fair.
For further information contact: email@example.com Tel: 01483 661150.