Length: 22.5 Km
DIfficulty Level: 3[dkpdf-button]
This 22.5 (14 mile) run takes in the stunning Surrey Hills countryside in and around Godalming town, it will take you out to the village of Bramley and along the River Wey.
- Starting from Minster Road in Busbridge, turn right into Tuesley Lane the right into Quatermile Road.
- Follow Quatermile road until it leads into Home Farm Road, then bear right into Hambledon Road. At junction turn right into Munstead Lane, follow into Munstead Heath Road. At crossroads take right into Alldens Lane. Follow Alldens Lane until it merges into Thorncombe Street. Continue along Thorncombe Street, crossing A281 with care.
- Pass Whipley Manor Farm and Manor Saddlery, at end of road follow bridleway slightly left. Continue to follow bridleway crossing over Run Common Road and Hazel Wood. Follow bridleway, crossing river four times.
- Turn left at Station Road to reach Bramley Village and refreshment stops of The Jolly Farmer and Bramley Cafe.
- Return to route and continue along bridleway, cross river and Tannery Lane until reaching A281 (cross with care).
- Follow bridleway, cross River Wey and turn left, following the river. Cross Tilthams Corner Road, continue to follow river, passing Farncombe Boat House and crossing Catteshall Road. Continue to follow towpath until you reach roundabout and Bridge Road, turn left into Wharf Street, then right into Brighton Road. Follow Brighton Road until junction of The Drive and Hambledon Road, follow Hambledon Road. Pass Busbridge Church, at junction turn right into Home Farm Road, follow Home Farm Road until it leads int Quatermile Road, then left into Tuesley Lane and left into Minster Road.
Submit your review
Fantastic countryside and challenging run.