Surrey Hills LEADER Fund
The Surrey Hills Board also supports the work of the Surrey Hills LEADER Fund. LEADER offers a source of funding for farmers, growers and rural communities to help secure a sustainable future for rural Surrey.
For example, it can help you to:
- Diversify into new enterprises.
- Add value and develop new products and markets.
- Develop renewable energy projects.
- Improve the returns from forestry.
- Collaborate with others to develop new business opportunities.
- Develop new skills.
- Improve your financial and environmental sustainability.
- Support rural communities and micro businesses.
Under the programme, grants of up to £50,000 can be awarded to any one project.
For further information on the Surrey Hills LEADER Fund click here…
Why not read about some of our case studies which document the projects which have received LEADER funding.