Saturday, 3 September, 2016
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Coverwood Lakes, Gardens and Farm Ewhurst Surrey GU6 7NT
Surrey is bursting with some fantastic local produce and to celebrate this fact the inaugural Surrey Hills Festival of Food & Drink will take place this September. Taking place at Coverwood Farm, Ewhurst, Surrey, GU6 7NT – an idyllic setting with spectacular gardens and lakes in the heart of the Surrey Hills in Peaslake – this is one not to be missed.
Come and discover;
- A food theatre arena featuring local chefs and butchery demonstrations from Surrey Hills Butchers.
- Surrey County Agricultural Society Farmers Market featuring a variety of local producers.
- Surrey Hills Enterprises member’s showcasing their products and services.
- Arts, Crafts and children’s activities.
- Bush craft cookery demonstrations with ‘Down in the Woods’.
- Opportunity to see some of the CowParade Surrey cows and minimoos
- Vines BMW & MINI experience
The event has been organised by Surrey Hills Enterprises a not for profit Community Interest Company (CIC) that works with local businesses to build a brand for the Surrey Hills. Surrey Hills Enterprises offer a membership scheme to help promote the local economy and support enterprise.
Reserve a stall at the Surrey Hills Festival of Food & Drink.
Admission to the Festival is with pre-paid tickets or cash sales on the gate on the day. Tickets are £10. Children under 12 are free of charge.
Carers are admitted to the event free accompanying a fee paying ticket holder.
Disabled parking will be allocated within the car park. Pleas note that the farm is not an entirely flat surface, some areas may be harder to access with mobility aids.
Please note that, as the farm is a working one, dogs are not permitted on site.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Please note: Fields marked with a * are mandatory.