Terms & Conditions
Exhibitors at the Wood Fair are required to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions below.
2. Complete and submit the Exhibitors Application Form.
3. Complete the Risk Assessment Form once initial application is accepted.
- Public Liability Insurance: all exhibitors are required to have Public Liability Insurance (minimum of £2,000,000). Please ensure that you have included your policy provider and policy number in the relevant section of the online Exhibitor Application Form.
- Waste Management: waste disposal facilities are provided on site for visitors only. We require the full co-operation of all exhibitors to assist us in keeping the show site clean. We also urge all exhibitors to encourage the minimisation of waste. All waste must be taken home at the end of the event and pitches left as found.
- Risk Assessment: all exhibitors and trade stands must submit the online Risk Assessment Form. A link to this form will be emailed to you once your initial application has been accepted.
- Payment: exhibitors are required to make their payment prior to the 22nd September 2017. Payments can be made by cheque, over the phone or online by BACS and details will be sent to you on acceptance of your application to exhibit.
- Set Up & Take Down Times: the site will be open to stall holders to set up on Friday 29th September 2017, from 2pm – 7pm. We require ALL stall holders to have their stands in place by 9am on Saturday 30th October 2017. Anyone arriving late will not be admitted and will lose their fee.
- Exhibitors’ Vehicles: exhibitors’ vehicles should not be moving on the show site between 9am – 5pm on the days of the show: Saturday 30th October and Sunday 1st October 2017.