Before applying to become a Business Member, please ensure that your business fulfils these criteria.
Each Business Member must:
- be a producer, activity provider or a supplier of locally sourced products or services in the Trading Standards defined Surrey Hills Boundary.
- run its business sustainably and following ethical & legal employment and trading practices.
- be passionate about the Surrey Hills and support the Management Plan 2014-19 for the Surrey Hills AONB
- be committed to the aims and objectives of Surrey Hills Enterprises and support Surrey Hills Enterprises’ initiatives and events.
- strive to ensure that its products are of the highest quality and produced with care and commitment to reflect the image of the Surrey Hills.
Trading Standards Defined Surrey Hills Boundary
© copyright. All rights reserved. Surrey County Council Licence no: LA076872 2003 Date: 05/06/2003