Surrey Hills Enterprises works with local businesses to support the rural economy and to promote, protect and enhance the beautiful Surrey Hills.
As a Community Interest Company, funds generated from its work goes back to support the work of enhancing Surrey Hills, its landscape and local communities.
Who are we?
We are a Community Interest Company in partnership with the Surrey Hills AONB (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty)
- Supporting and developing the rural economy and local business
- Promoting, protecting and enhancing the Surrey Hills AONB
- Investing generated funds into the local community
- Established in 2012
What do we do?
- The local community to purchase local products and to support local services
- A Brand that recognises the unique quality of the Surrey Hills
- Local businesses by offering a membership programme with marketing support
- Environmental and educational projects aiming to build awareness and conserve and enhance the Surrey Hills
How are we funded?
- Leading businesses who invest in our growth and development as Corporate Partners and Sponsors
- Grant funding
- Surrey Hills Enterprises Membership Programme
- Events hosted by Surrey Hills Enterprises
Our Corporate Partners
Charles Russell Speechlys
Surrey County Council
Why do we do it?
- Build a thriving local business community
- Support and encourage new and emerging businesses
- Encourage existing businesses to grow and develop
- Motivate customers to buy local
- Provide information about where and how to buy local
- Support and encourage corporate social responsibility